Regional HR Manager
Our Reference: J8489
Job Terms: Permanent
Position: Regional HR Manager
Millar Cameron is a global recruitment consultancy specializing within the Logistic industry. We are currently working with a highly renowned Logistic company with a global presence.
As the successful Regional HR Manager your Duties and Responsibilities would Include:-
• Work directly with leadership and management teams in determining the skills and organization needed to achieve results and to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, processes and procedures across the organization
• Knowledge of human resources disciplines in other markets, ideally working across the ME, Africa, EM etc.,
• Support current and future business needs through the talent, acquisition development, engagement, motivation and retention of talent
• Communicate implementation & changes in personnel policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed
• Maintain compensation & benefits program & Support payroll process
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Good understanding of employment law and other government compliance regulations
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to build and manage good interpersonal relationships across cultures and at all levels of the company
• Ability to travel internationally
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and I will be happy to give you a call and discuss this opportunity with you in more detail.