Regional Managing Director
Our Reference: J6865
Job Terms: Permanent
Regional Managing Director | Dubai
A global residential property specialist, acting across all sectors of the commercial and residential market in the Middle East is currently expanding its business offering in the region.
They provide a comprehensive service across a broad range of exciting and important instructions.
Due to expansion in the Middle East team and an ever growing Client base they are looking for an experienced Regional Managing Director to advise a range of corporate clients and investors. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company known for its staff retention and career development opportunities.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role as part of a specialist team based in Dubai. You can expect a dynamic work environment and significant travel into the Middle East.
The ideal Regional Managing Director will be responsible for the following:
• Overall responsibility for the project management for the entire project portfolio within the MENA region
• Business Development; winning new projects and expanding the project portfolio
• Project Planning, scheduling, budgets and resource management
• Managing the workforce including; load scheduling, recruitment, and developing and designating project teams.
• Risk Management – assessing business risk and developing risk management strategies
• Analysing and improving project and QA/QC processes, improving business standards
As the Successful Regional Managing Director you will have:
• At least 10 Years’ experience in a Senior Managerial Role within the real estate Industry with responsibilities including; Business development, Property and Portfolio management, Contract administration and Recruitment
• Candidates with experience from a property management background working within a residential real estate company will be looked upon Favourably
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, However a Masters would be preferable
• Previous experience of working within the real estate Industry in the Middle East region is Essential
• Have a strong track record of growing business’s within the industry
• Past experience of working on real estate projects such as; hotels, shopping centres, high-rise and apartments
• Strong Negotiations skills and past experience of managing and administering large contracts
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive expatriate salary package and benefits.
Apply now with your up-to-date CV to Georgi.Randelov@millarcameron.com, or telephone Georgi for an immediate, confidential discussion +44 1865 657068.
Equally, if this opportunity would not suit you, please do recommend this advert to your network.