Our Reference: J8385
Job Terms: Permanent
Salary: £40k - £45k
Job Category: Building Materials
Millar Cameron is a global leading recruitment agency, specialising in Building Materials sector.
We are currently looking for a Technical Manager to work for a leading UK Building Materials Manufacturer.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for:
• Establish and agree with the Regional Technical Manager the resource levels and operational budgets
• Manage and direct the area technical teams to achieve the optimum performance levels
• Liaise and communicate with clients and building controllers on project requirements
• Monitor and review the regions variable costs, advise operational staff
• Liaise with the Regional General Manager to ensure full awareness of all such events.
• Carry out routine internal audits as directed by the annual audit schedule.
• Develop and lead quality management within the region
• Experience working in the UK market
Apply if you have 6-10 years
Technical Management experience from a ready mix or aggregates environment
What’s on offer?
The role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package dependent on your suitability and experience.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity please apply with your CV in word format to email@example.com for a quick and confidential discussion.
If this is not the position for you please pass this on to anyone who you think may be interested.