Key Account Manager
Our Reference: J7841
Job Terms: Permanent
Key Account Manager – Protective Coatings
Who do we represent?
Our client is in search of an exceptional Key Account Manager to join their established and respected company. The organisation is a multi-national coatings manufacturer who are currently in the process of developing their business in Iraq. To do so they are looking for a strong sales person who will be directly responsible for the development of existing accounts and creating new business through strategic sales.
They currently provide a range of coatings for industrial and protective purposes. As part of this prosperous business the successful applicant will maximise sales and margin and represent the company to the highest of standards.
As Key Account Manager you will;
• Produce a business plan to develop and deliver the maximum sales, Volume and profit.
• Visit and develop relationships with energy and industrial clients.
• Perform presentations.
• Visit Key, Opportunity, New and Existing accounts.
• Identify and secure new business in the company’s market areas.
• Provide advice on coating systems.
• Handle potential claims and complaints.
• Organise trials in association with the Technical Service Department.
• Provide advance information on demand for products.
• Negotiate term contracts for supplies.
• Negotiate price increases advised by the business
• Liaise with colleagues in Customer Service to develop existing customers.
• Keep accurate records and files.
• Encourage and develop a team culture both within own team and across the company.
• Analyse market trends, identify opportunities and threats.
• Co-ordinate monthly demand forecasts and identify any major fluctuations.
• Carry out on-going SWOT analysis and any budgetary adjustments that may be necessary.
• Provide Monthly update reports on Progress, losses, Market conditions and competitor activity
• Work with Project Development team to ensure the company is in the best place to secure all available projects.
• Conduct and follow up on CPD presentations with architects and engineering houses.
The Ideal Candidate will;
• Have experience in the coatings industry or selling products to the energy sector
• Demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Show self-motivation, be a key team player and possess good planning, organisational and technical problem solving skills
• Be able to build customer relationships and put together logical and coherent arguments
• Ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales role, preferably within protective coatings.
• Technical degree would be viewed favourably
• Be based in Basra, Iraq
• Have full professional proficiency in both English and Arabic or Persian
For the right candidate our client is willing to offer a total package of up to 3500 USD Per Month plus target dependent bonus, car, potential accommodation, flight, medical and life insurance.
Who are Millar Cameron?
Millar Cameron is a global leader for recruitment of Chemicals professionals globally. Supporting some of the largest Chemicals firms around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent and individuals capable of rising to the challenge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’