Our Reference: J8316
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: Jeddah, Saufi Arabia
Salary: $65k - $80k
Job Category: Building Materials
Our construction chemicals client is currently looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead teams of maintenance engineers and technicians within a company locations in Middle East
• Acts as head of a maintenance function for a business units, controls and manages all maintenance activities, ensuring that quality and service standards are met and that targets are achieved, or exceeded, all within approved budget levels.
• Develops, seeks approval for, and implements procedures and processes that effectively facilitate and achieving maintenance department objectives.
• Prepares the annual Maintenance budget, ensuring effective provision made for the funding of all planned activities. Monitors performance within approved budget levels and justifies any variances to achieve effective cost control.
• Make all planned and preventive maintenance plans and managing the implementation to meet internal customer requirements in terms of deadlines and service standards.
• Directs and participates in maintenance studies, in order to reach the required level of conclusions and recommendations.
• Leads and participates in regular team meetings to insure activities effectiveness and to evaluate actions results.
• Analyses operational and activity reports and recommendations to identify patterns, trends and potential problem areas and starts appropriate change programmes to improve reliability and effectiveness of operations.
• Prepares regular and higher-level reports for management consideration on a variety of issues showing details of progress, incidents, initiatives taken and recommending ways forward.
• Ensures the implementation and commitment to approved health, safety, environmental and quality procedures and systems that protect Company staff and assets and meet their community responsibilities.
• Ability to understand the technical process and utilize technical knowledge for process improvements.
• Project Management: Plan, budget and implement projects plans and monitoring and report results to be within set time and cost frames, manage and coordinate project resources in efficient manner.
• Preventive Maintenance: Clear understanding of PM concepts, ability to plan and budget necessary resources and materials and to ensure delivery of such plans.
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot breakdowns root causes and plan and implement corrective actions within required time and quality.
• Plan, budget and allocate necessary resources for the delivery of technical plans and activities.
• Identify spare parts needs and criticalities, plan needs, and coordinate provision with relevant parties.
• Setting and implementing predictive maintenance plans and inspection procedures for critical equipment and machinery. Conduct planned maintenance activities.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering disciple, preferably Electro-Mechanical.
- A minimum of 5 years stretching experience in Chemical industrial enterprise.
- Maintenance/production environment with a proven track record at the managerial level.
- English Language is a must
- Required training: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 m OHSAS 18001
What’s on offer?
The role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package dependent on your suitability and experience.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity please apply with your CV in word format to email@example.com for a quick and confidential discussion.
If this is not the position for you please pass this on to anyone who you think may be interested.