EMEA Operations Manager - Europe
Our Reference: J6973
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to work on behalf of a leading global property management company, for one of their key clients.
This leading Facilities Management Company is looking for a skilled candidate to report to the Account Director in the coordination of the IFM delivery throughout the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will have experience in Total FM delivery, Client Management and Financial Management.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for:
• The total service delivery including IFM, Finance, Procurement and Helpdesk in all offices
• Understanding the client’s needs in each of the offices in terms of service delivery
• Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction in all offices
• Assisting the Account Director in the strategy for IFM delivery throughout the EMEA region
• Supporting the Helpdesk in all offices across the region
• Being the initial point of contact for all issues regarding finance, procurement and KPI/SLA reporting for buildings in in the EMEA portfolio
• Developing relationships with the Client’s Real Estate teams to tackle operational issues
• Management of all new projects, and getting them ready for launch
• Assist in the development of property budgets and forecasts, and provide support to FM teams with regards to financial management
The suitable Operations Manager will also need skills and experience in the following areas:
• Minimum 3 years in a similar role
• Experience dealing with a multi-site total FM contract
• Experience in delivery of multiple service lines
• Delivering financial management, and making savings
• Delivery of high level service in a client focussed environment
• Excellent Client relationship skills
• Knowledgeable in EU facility legislation
• Excellent IT/Computer skills
• Excellent time and work order management skills
• Experience of leading and developing a team
The Operations Manager will also have the following qualifications:
• A Degree in a facilities, operations or engineering related subject
Please apply now with your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate and confidential interview.
If this is not the role or you please refer it to anyone who might be interested in such an exciting opportunity.