Our Reference: J8504
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: Panama City, Panama
Salary: $72k - $0k
Job Category: Facilties Management
Our Client is a well-known International Facilities Management / Catering Company specialising in the provision of hospitality services in remote areas, and seeks the professional services of energetic and experienced Spanish speaking Camp Manager who has had experience in working in Hotel and F&B Operations as well as Remote Site Camp Operations.
Reporting to the Camp Facilities Operations Manager, the successful candidates will take responsibility for various facets of the camp management with around 1500 people living on the site. The camp is not in an arduous environment, it is not a hardship posting.
Duties will include:-
• Ensuring excellence in Guest / Client experience
• Implement processes and procedures to ensure the camp is run as professionally and as effectively as possible
• Act as point of contact for Clients’ meetings, issues and concerns
• Responsibility and control of the financial budget
• Ensuring the correct Health and Safety measures are being carried out by your team
• Conduct monthly performance appraisals for all heads of departments
• Ensure consistent scheduling of staff training
• Manage the running of recruitment and interview processes
We require you to have the following skill sets:-
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management
• A minimum of 5 years in Remote Site Camp Management, with a further 10 years in the hospitality industry.
What is offered?
• A competitive salary, housing, medical and flights home, (with regular rotation schedules)