Protective Coating Sales Manager - Singapore
Our Reference: J8451
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Sales Manager, Protective Coatings - Singapore
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a brand-new role that will require an innovative and solution-led individual to effectively drive the organisation's agreed growth strategy.
Our client is manufacturer of coatings for a wider range of purposes with a passion for offering new technologies to customers. Embarking on an exciting period of growth and opportunity, the organisation brings together cutting-edge technology and unparalleled knowledge to enable businesses to push the boundaries within the coating sector.
The successful candidate will utilise their understanding of strategic business development and value-add solutions to align and deliver strategic objectives across all business functions. Working closely with the Senior Management team, the Sales Manager will develop and optimise existing routes to market and operational activity, continuously seeking improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
In addition, the Head of Sales will seek to develop value-add opportunities. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Management team to develop new routes-to-market and partnerships; maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of market trends and development, and implementing strategy accordingly.
As Sales Manager – Protective Coatings you will;
• Be responsible for sales and key customer accounts management and development
• Be responsible to Protective department, mentoring junior sales executives and help establish network for key and focus target accounts
• Increase sales volume on given portfolio of customers
• Managing key account customers and aiding in the development and maintenance, relationship building and planned execution of identified growth customers within the market
• Ensuring fulfilment of current budgets and goals for existing key target customers (PPL Shipyard, Yongnam, POET, OD, etc)
• Development of key accounts being assigned, with growth and volume targets to be set
• Supporting Protective sales team in customer handling within areas of expertise
• Support sales by bridging contacts, help to open doors in selected customers
• Support the General Manager in providing insights into various markets
The Ideal candidate will;
• Strong internal and external work relations to be displayed, to manage and support sales team internally, while consistently maintaining strong rapport with external customers to ensure dependency of the business growth
• Solid knowledge about the Protective market
• Well-developed communication skills
• Self-motivated and result oriented team player
• 5-10 years’ experience in technical service and/or sales from the paint industry – including skills in developing service concepts and marketing
Our client is looking to offer a salary of up to 10,000 Singaporean Dollars per month for the right candidate. On top of this there is also a performance related bonus and other benefits.
Who are Millar Cameron?
Millar Cameron is a global leader for recruitment of Chemicals professionals globally. Supporting some of the largest Chemicals firms around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent and individuals capable of rising to the challenge.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click ‘Apply Now’