Chief Commercial Officer
Our Reference: J7563
Job Terms: Permanent
Millar Cameron is the global leader in agricultural recruitment, focusing on regions such as Africa and the Middle East. Supporting some of the largest multinational agricultural organisations around the world in their operations we are always looking for new talent with specific skillsets.
One of our key clients, an international commodities trading organisation, currently requires a Chief Commercial Officer to join their operations in UAE. The successful candidate will play a vital part in setting the company’s strategy and commercial decisions.
The Chief Commercial Officer will have experience selling into the dairy industry and have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Middle East and African markets.
The key responsibilities of the Chief Commercial Officer are as follows:
• Managing the company’s commercial operations
• Leading the strategy of the company by establishing the client base, market segmentation and growth opportunities
• Ensuring recurrence of existing business by maintaining quality and continuous improvement
• Delivering budgets, business plans and forecasts to the business
• Carrying out profitability and SWOT analysis and utilising these to make key commercial decisions
• Participating in business reviews, providing detailed commercial input
• Regularly assessing the company’s sales and marketing strategies
What we are looking for:
• 10+ years in senior commercial management positions in agrbusiness
• Strong understanding of the Middle East and African markets
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant field (preferably an MBA as well)
• Experience of managing sales teams
On offer will be a competitive basic salary, flights home and relocation allowance.