Our Reference: J8454
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: United Arab Emirates
Salary: $70k - $78k
Job Category: Industrial
Millar Cameron is a global leading recruitment agency, specialising in building materials sector.
We are currently looking for a Industrial Manager to work for a multinational building materials manufacturer
The Industrial manager will be responsible for the implementation of the industrial strategy, including Project Management of new & upgraded installations for waste treatment and providing technical support to the Business Development Team. He/She will manage the operation of pre-treatment platforms and also be the technical Interface between the experts team in Corporate HO, Cement operation co-processing teams be they internal or external partners .
Other responsibilities include, sourcing of equipment required for operation, preparing capex files for corporate investment committee presentation, providing technical support for planning and assessment, and monitoring market opportunities for waste materials using the knowledge of pretreatment and co-process to secure waste streams for AF/AFM.
1. Set personal example with regard to group safety policy & safety standard implementation; create safety awareness to all by promoting and attending safety meetings
2. Coordinate with the European cement operation teams in design, set up and implementation of waste treatment programs, processes, equipment and facilities. Source suitable pre treatment equipment of waste in consultation with Europe
3. Support the sales and business team technically on advise to clients of utilization methods, provide expert support and recommend environmentally responsible waste management techniques and strategies.
4. Ensure the companies treatment plant assets are optimized technically & economically
5. Responsible for Project Management of new installations & upgrading installations for waste pre-treatment including municipality waste, industrial waste and biomass.
6. Provide Technical Coordination and support for mobile waste treatment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Engineer Graduate – Preferably Mechanical and /or Chemical.
General engineering background in cement/waste management industry
4 – 8 years experience in a similar field with Project Management Exposure
2 – 6 years experience in a similar field with a post graduate in Waste Management with Project Management Exposure
Good knowledge and understanding of the UAE business environment the legislation relating to the management of waste and utilization of waste.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity please apply with your CV in word format to email@example.com for a quick and confidential discussion.
If this is not the position for you please pass this on to anyone who you think may be interested.