Architectural Sales Consultant
Our Reference: J8139
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Job Category: Building Materials
Architectural Sales Consultant – Midlands
Who do we represent?
Our client is a bespoke European ceramic tile manufacturer with over 600 employees across Western Europe and North America. The company’s objective is to be seen as the brand leader of architectural tiles in the professional specification sector and deliver a range of innovative products. They have recently received Top-employer awards and are highly professional in their approach to market. They are currently looking for an Architectural Sales Consultant to join their growing business in the UK and handle the Midlands region for the company.
As Architectural Sales Consultant, you will;
• Under take new Business development
• Identify new opportunities
• Respond to leads from Exhibitions and Advertising
• Secure meetings with Architects, Designers, Contractors and Builders
• Meet with prospects on site
• Build and manage a sales pipeline
• Meet annual sales targets for volume, value and average sale price
• Participate in exhibitions and events
• Negotiate and close new business
• Manage existing accounts
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers, architects, designers, building owners, and installation companies
• Build and manage a sales pipeline within existing accounts
• Deal with and manage customer technical enquiries and complaints
• Develop and implement solutions to problems
• Organize factory visits with customers
• Cooperate with the team
• Work closely with the UK Country Manager and the internal departments, including Sales Support /Marketing/Customer Service.
• Collaborate with the other Sales Consultants.
• Set up and maintain accurate specifications for projects when products are specified.
• Accurate record and communicate all sales activity, and deliver timely information internally.
The ideal candidate will;
• Have professional experience: proven sales experience in building or building related industries Ideally at least 5 year experience in sales position in the building industry related environment in the UK.
• Have sector experience: design, luxury, specification market, A&D community, retail, building/construction.
• Have experience in the specification sector is a must. Good communication skills, representative of the company. Capable of adapting approach to the various groups of customers. Demonstrates flexibility, commitment, responsibility and enthusiasm. A team player that is also able to work on his/her own.
• Possess strong relationships development skills.
Our client is looking to offer up to £40,000 plus bonus, commission, company car and other benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on ‘Apply now’ below