Country Sales Manager
Our Reference: J8273
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Country Sales Manager – Building Materials.
Who do we represent?
Our client is a leading innovator in surface technologies including Architectural Tiles and Facades. They are a European multinational business who work directly with architects, designers and installers. Innovation is at the forefront of what they do and they are always looking to get specified into dynamic new projects. They are now looking for a driven Country Sales Manager to lead and grow their expanding business in the United Kingdom.
As Country Sales Manager, you will;
• Implement and execute the sales strategy.
• Be up-to-date about market developments, identify threats and opportunities and discuss them internally.
• Live the company values and position the business in the UK market in close cooperation with Marketing.
• Manage partnerships with distributors, act as a resource and attend client meetings as needed.
• Manage & professionally grow the UK sales pipeline and generate sales through strategic account management.
• Contact and visit customers in order to identify and understand needs, provide technical support, and advise on product selection decisions.
• Being part of, building and further developing the UK sales team. Provide support whenever needed.
• Manage sales activities to exceed sales goals and key performance indicators.
The Ideal candidate will have;
• 5-7 years of commercial and managerial experience;
• Experience in sales within the A&D world.
• Thorough market and building industry knowledge;
• Ideally a bachelors’ degree in business administration;
• Sector experience: design, luxury, specification market, A&D community, retail, building/construction;
• Experience in the specification sector is a must;
• Demonstrate flexibility, commitment, responsibility and enthusiasm. A team player that leads by example and is cooperative within the team
For the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a highly competitive base salary as well as a target dependent bonus, commission, company car, mobile phone and other benefits.
Who are Millar Cameron?
Millar Cameron is a global leader for recruitment of Building Materials professionals globally. Supporting some of the largest Building Materials firms around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent and individuals capable of rising to the challenge.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply Now’