Field Service Technician
Our Reference: J8251
Job Terms: Permanent
Location: United States of America
Job Category: Other
Field Service Technician – United States
Millar Cameron is a global recruitment consultancy specialising in FMCG. We are currently working with a highly renowned company who is a global supplier of filtration, separations and purification products.
The client is currently looking for a field service technician/engineer to join their operations in the US. The technician will be responsible for installing, configuring, modifying and repairing food & beverages systems. Also identifying and eradicating problems that arise from start-up onwards.
Key responsibilities of the field service technician:
• Installation of equipment.
• Executing responsibilities to drive profitability of the unit.
• Executing maintenance, tests, commissioning and services for systems.
• Testing and troubleshooting all systems hardware as well as PLC and HMI software
• Determining modifications to existing systems according to instructions.
• Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
• Making technical decisions to meet requirements from customer.
• Travelling across Americas, mostly in the East Coast of USA, 70% of the time.
• Performing all other related activities relating to the upkeep and maintenance of products.
• Reporting directly to Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and knowledge:
• Automation and controls
• English mandatory. Spanish/Portuguese are a bonus.
• Software: SAP or othe ERP, Autocad 2D Software, Microsoft Office Package.
• Customer focused, results driven, effective communication, analytical.
• 3+ years of experience as Engineer/Technician in mechanical/electrical or process
• 2+ years of experience in field maintenance, start up and commissioning.
• 1+ year experience with water or fermentation process products.
On offer will be a competitive salary and an excellent package.