This historic partnership leverages catalytic grant funding to unlock investment capital with the aim of mobilizing USD100 billion in public and private capital over the next decade to:
- Reduce Carbon: Avoiding or averting over 4 billion tons of greenhouse gases
- Expand Access: Extending sustainable, reliable, productive-use energy to 1 billion underserved people
- Create Jobs: Enabling 150 million green jobs that generate inclusive economic growth
- Fossil fuel transition: Decommission & repurpose large, aging coal plants and installed diesel / HFO assets
- Grid-based renewables: Deploy utilityscale renewable generation, storage, distribution, and transmission assets
- Distributed Renewable Energy: Scale mini-grid and roof-top solutions to offgrid & underserved communities
Since 2007 Millar Cameron has specialised in sourcing leadership and keyperson talent across a number of industries, including agribusiness, international development, industrial, consumer, financial and professional services, private equity, and technology, media and telecommunications. Our mission and purpose is to positively contribute to the development of Africa, and other emerging markets, through the provision of people.