The organisation is experiencing rapid growth within North Africa and the Middle East and is looking for a Project Implementation Manager to execute new business, expansions and in-house developments in Egypt.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Contract Logistics and demonstrate their track record of working in a dynamic environment.
The Project Manager, Contract Logistics will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of Operations, Commercial and Financial conditions, apply corrective actions where appropriate
- Drive operations improvement initiatives including: Structure of the operations team, process enhancement, restructure operations layout
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Define effective KPIS
- Build robust controls and local team leadership mechanisms
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager, Contract Logistics will have the following skills and experiences:
- Able to live and work in Egypt
- Demonstrate the delivery of operations initiatives within Contract Logistics
- Experience of working in a fast paced 3PL logistics and warehouse environment
- Proven operations manager
- Strong communications and progress reporting
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
Since 2007 Millar Cameron has specialised in sourcing leadership and keyperson talent across a number of industries, including agribusiness, international development, industrial, consumer, financial and professional services, private equity, and technology, media and telecommunications. Our mission and purpose is to positively contribute to the development of Africa, and other emerging markets, through the provision of people.