The senior Manager - Partnerships, Resource Mobilization & Advocacy will identify and build funding relationships with public (bilateral and multilateral) donors in Africa (in-country and regional missions) and lead the grants management process at the FAH.
- Build and develop strategic partnerships within the global health financing landscape to ensure the successful implementation of the funded community healthcare programs.
- Develop mechanisms and relationships to support the realization of the Africa Frontline First initiative financing scale-up of CHW systems in 10 countries by 2030.
- Drive major paradigm shifts in global health towards funding integrated, localized health systems.
- Leverage relationships to co-shape new financing mechanisms and approaches
- Represent FAH in various global health structures
- Minimum eight years of non-profit/government executive management experience, preferably in thehealthcare or community development sectors with strong content knowledge of global health, PHC, and community health.
- Significant and demonstrable relationships and inroads with major bi-laterals and multilaterals to assist in developing approaches and driving pathways and change towards integrated, and long-term financing for community health systems and governments.
- Considerable experience navigating large governments (both bilateral and multilateral) and global health institutions (the likes of USAID, UNICEF, WORLD BANK, EUROPEAN UNION, BMGF and WHO), large private foundations, philanthropic funders, and individual donors as well as the private sector.
- Public sector experience is critical with an excellent understanding of government processes, structures and systems, domestic and international advocacy with a well-developed ability to broker the correct institutional partnerships.
- Ability to take previously established community health financing solutions and refine them, to make the case for these financing solutions and communicate them articulately to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bilingual – English and French
Since 2007 Millar Cameron has specialised in sourcing leadership and keyperson talent across a number of industries, including agribusiness, international development, industrial, consumer, financial and professional services, private equity, and technology, media and telecommunications. Our mission and purpose is to positively contribute to the development of Africa, and other emerging markets, through the provision of people.