Millar Cameron is working with Taylors International Services is a leading provider of global life support services, they were founded in 1996. They offer organizations the full scope of remote site services ranging from offshore catering and housekeeping to base operations support, remote lodging, facility management and more.
Reporting to the President and CEO, the Vice President – Operational Excellence is responsible for developing, implementing, and documenting processes for the establishment of new policies in support of operational objectives and procedures. The role will support the business plan and strategic direction of Taylors International Services, Inc and the implementation of daily and systematic objectives that translate into actionable steps for growth in people, product, and processes.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for improvement; create and implement policies and procedures in compliance with industry regulations and organizational preferences.
- Develop and establish workflows for efficient business operations with a focus on excellent customer service; set key metrics to measure workflow efficiencies.
- Collaborate with the CEO to implement both short and long-term growth strategies, ensuring their sustainability and alignment with organizational goals.
- Design and implement competitive, cost-effective compensation and benefits packages, while fostering a culture of excellence and leading change efforts towards operational excellence.
- Implement meticulous financial planning and control measures to meet growth and profitability objectives, utilizing Ms. Excel for precise inventory forecasting and cost planning.
To apply for this role, please ensure that you have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited College or University.
- Preferred MBA or MA/MS in accounting, public administration, marketing, or law.
- A proven track record of at least 10 years in senior leadership roles within the food service/hospitality industry.
- Preferred ten years of executive operations experience.
- Intuitive and agile leader adept at leading upwards; demonstrating excellence in leadership, marked by resolute determination and unwavering personal integrity.
- Strong orientation towards systems, with extensive experience in process enhancement and control.
- Expertise in developing Cost/Price models, coupled with a strategic and entrepreneurial mindset to leverage market trends.
- Proven track record in bid proposal development through close collaboration with sales and development teams.
- Thrives in a dynamic, multitasking environment; with outstanding interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities; proficient in data analysis and performance metrics.
- Meticulous organizational skills and a keen attention to detail, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
Since 2007 Millar Cameron has specialised in sourcing leadership and keyperson talent across a number of industries, including agribusiness, international development, industrial, consumer, financial and professional services, private equity, and technology, media and telecommunications. Our mission and purpose is to positively contribute to the development of Africa, and other emerging markets, through the provision of people.